Apr 6, 2020
Tim Kail and Al Monelli join forces once again to review the
weirdest WrestleMania in WWE history!
- The surreal, acid-trip, post-modern, meta masterpiece that is
the #FireFlyFunHouse match.
- All the ways in which WWE could have mitigated the loss of the
- The fundamental difference between the #BoneyardMatch and the
#FireFlyFunHouse match...but why it's okay to enjoy them both (or
- Did WWE want viewers to believe the #BoneyardMatch was "cool",
or did they understand they were making something "so bad it's
- Charlotte being the best, and why.
- Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins becoming an instant "hidden
- Randy Orton vs Edge being one of the few examples of using the
lack of a crowd to a story's advantage.
- Whether or not WWE should have done this show at all.
- The real reason why WWE hasn't yet shut down.
- What WWE could do in the weeks ahead if they're forced to shut
down by the government.
And much more! This is a great convo between two old friends
longtime listeners are sure to enjoy.
Follow Al on Twitter @MonelliFilms and follow his
latest feature-length documentary at https://www.facebook.com/marionettelandfilm
Thanks for listening, one and all. See you next week!