Apr 27, 2020
Tim Kail endeavors to better understand the basic building block
of pro-wrestling storytelling: "the move".
And thus begins an auditory journey that bridges the gap between
reality and fiction, the tangible and the intangible, physics and
- The definition of motion.
- Newton's Laws of Motion.
- The literal definition of a wrestling move.
- The figurative definition of a wrestling move (i.e. the purpose
it serves in a story).
- The six levels of "force" at work in a pro-wrestling
- Why a wrestler is "an artist who uses gravity".
Follow on Twitter @WorkOfWrestling and www.facebook.com/theworkofwrestling.
Thank you for listening!