Mar 9, 2020
Work Of Wrestling host Tim Kail offers a detailed review of
WWE's latest pay-per-view, Elimination Chamber!
- The concept of "mattering" on The Road to WrestleMania.
- Daniel Bryan vs Drew Gulak and great pro-wrestling.
- Otis and Tucker eliciting the strongest crowd response in the
Elimination Chamber Tag Titles match.
- WWE's terribly scripted promos robbing wrestlers of their
ability to 'get over'.
- Aleister Black vs AJ Styles exceeding expectations to become a
good match in its own right, and one of the few to advance a
- A brief history of how the Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens feud
represents WWE's creative failures and inability to create new
- Why this year's Elimination Chamber PPV should've been
dedicated entirely to the women's divisions of WWE.
- The excellent main event which solidified Shayna Baszler as the
killer she needs to be on the main roster.
- Why the crowd will turn on Becky Lynch and why that never
needed to happen.
Follow on Twitter @WorkOfWrestling and www.facebook.com/theworkofwrestling
Thanks for listening!