Feb 10, 2020
The Road to WrestleMania has felt especially bumpy in recent
years. Work Of Wrestling host Tim Kail wonders why that is, and
endeavors to find an answer. His search takes him into the past,
beginning at the 1993 Royal Rumble and ending at WrestleMania
What he discovers forever changes his perspective on The Royal
Rumble and The Road to WrestleMania.
- WrestleManias IX - XVII.
- Royal Rumbles 1993 - 2001.
- Raw from 1993 - 2001.
- Vince McMahon's remarkably consistent perspective on
- The true purpose of The Royal Rumble.
- The underlying reason modern WWE feels more random and how that
affects today's fan.
- The true birth of the Mr. McMahon Character.
- The role fans play in shaping Mania.
- The need to adapt WWE's booking model to the tastes and
purchasing habits of the modern era.
Follow Tim on Twitter @WorkOfWrestling and www.facebook.com/theworkofwrestling
Thanks for listening!