Apr 13, 2020
Work Of Wrestling host Tim Kail discusses the value of gaining
distance from our emotions when analyzing art.
- The ups & downs of the latest episode of AEW Dynamite.
- How being "in one's feelings" can corrupt one's ability to
effectively analyze art.
- How mindfulness practices can help one better appreciate art
- An exercise to illustrate how overpowering thoughts and
feelings obscure our view of reality.
- What does constructive criticism become when it is unmotivated
by passing judgment?
And much more!
Follow on Twitter @WorkOfWrestling and www.facebook.com/theworkofwrestling
Watch Steve C. Hayes' Ted Talk on psychological flexibility via
the following link:
You can buy his book A Liberated Mind: How To Pivot To Watch
Thanks for listening!