May 18, 2020
Tim Kail examines artistic realism in professional wrestling;
what distinguishes realistic wrestling from surrealistic or
impressionistic wrestling, and the various potential approaches to
- The definition of "Realism" as an artistic movement or
- Bret Hart as "The Technician".
- Steve Austin as "The Brawler".
- Brock Lesnar as "The Mixed Martial Artist".
- Tomohiro Ishii as "The Fighter".
- The unifying principle of art that goes beyond genre,
philosophy, or ideology.
Follow on Twitter and Facebook @WorkOfWrestling.
Submit #WOWStories on www.workofwrestling.com.
Thanks for listening!